Tuesday 22 May 2012

I will be arrested in 3 or 4 days : JAGAN

I would be arrested in 3 or 4 days..... The lines were spoken by Y.S.Jagan Mohan Reddy, the supremo of YSRCP. He said these words infront of record gathering, but not with his close-aids.


Today while canvassing for 18 by-polls to be held earlier next month. He was touring in Macherla. When his campaign reached Jamala Madaka a place in Guntur district, he expressed the foul-ism created by Congress, TDP and CBI.


He said that, "Congress high command, TDP, DGP, CBI have come together and they have meet recently and drew a rough plot against me. They have prepared every step to send me to Jail."


He went on to say, " After arresting me, Congress and TDP will be causing violences under my name and my party colour and throw all that against me and postpone the elections."


For all these stunning comments, people were amazed, as Jagan himself confronted he will be arrested.


He expressed dismay and ended up saying, "Congress and TDP would not even get deposits. God is watching from heavens and one or other day all would be held for mistakes they are doing now."


So, Jagan is pretty sure that he would be arrested by this month end. If he wouldn't get arrested, than they are bonus for him. A lot of political changes are to be witnessed by A.P. 


Jagan would had made very clear and neat ground work done for making Y.S. Vijayamma as the party's oxygen and life line. But they have to work hard now.

No comments:

Post a Comment