Monday 26 September 2011

New One

Hi guys


I feel verdanta is an apt format for me, suits me and connects very well to mind and style.. Well, today the 27 of sep is a big day, its a GOOGLE day. Google's 13th birthday and wonder what if it wasn't known for ever. Well, Happy Birthday GOOGLE. And this blog is for political and cinema world even sports too. Lets see, how i am going to make it. Well, i am going to fold these post here itself it has been pretty late and now have to get off and stick to bed and get back tomorrow for the first official post and note post in my career blog. Well, will think of what to be written in as My First Blog. Should it be about Jagan's tour, Chiru's Delhi struggle, Google's b'day, T&T shocker lose, DOOKUDU records. will decide early in the morning, not very early almost at 10 or 11. BUBYE... Gonna develop this at huge pace. Guarantee....

No comments:

Post a Comment